Hello there, and a sunny welcome to the myHana® Community! Picture this place as a cozy corner cafe exclusively reserved for myHana® members. Our mission here? To create a nurturing environment where you can dive into engaging conversations, exchange fresh ideas, and most importantly, never feel alone on your caregiver journey. From participating in insightful online discussions to accessing essential self-care resources and stress-management tools, there's a lot in store for you!
You can even attend our virtual meetups to share your experiences, seek advice, or just to connect with others who truly get it. Imagine forming lasting friendships while contributing to a safe space that thrives on shared interests and common goals.
To maintain this positive and welcoming atmosphere, we kindly request you to adhere to a few community guidelines. Remember, this space, moderated by professionals, is your companion along this journey, helping you transform the challenges of caregiving into a shared, empowering experience.
myHana® Community Conduct Policy - "Three Chances for Change"
- Respect and Kindness: Always treat others with the same courtesy and respect you'd expect. Everyone's experience with caregiving is unique and deserving of respect.
- Inclusivity and Acceptance: Embrace diversity and be tolerant of differing views. Each of our journeys is unique, and we can learn so much from one another.
- Confidentiality: Respect the privacy of others. Do not share personal information of other members without their consent no taking screenshots or sharing photos or posts with others outside of the myHana® Community
- Positive Language: Aim to use positive and constructive language. Avoid using language that could be perceived as offensive or harmful.
- Professionalism: While this is a community of peers, it's also moderated by professionals. Please respect their input and follow their guidance to ensure a positive environment for everyone. Please do not give out professional advice, even if you are a professional in the field.
- Stay on Topic: Ensure your contributions are relevant to the discussion or topic at hand. This helps keep conversations focused and beneficial for all.
- No Spamming: Avoid posting repetitive messages or self-promotion. This community is for support, not selling goods or services.
- Conflict Resolution: If you find yourself in a disagreement, remember to respond to the argument and not the person. If you can't find resolution, report conflict here: https://forms.clickup.com/14351805/f/dnzdx-9187/ZUZWFU1E9FO6TA10H1
- Reporting: If you come across anything that violates these guidelines, please report it to the moderators. We rely on the community to help us keep this a safe and supportive space. Please report any concerns here: https://forms.clickup.com/14351805/f/dnzdx-9187/ZUZWFU1E9FO6TA10H1
We believe in fostering a community that is supportive, respectful, and inclusive. To ensure we maintain this positive environment, we've developed a "Three Chances for Change" policy. Here's how it works:
- Chance One - A Friendly Reminder: If a post or action doesn't align with our community guidelines, you'll receive a private message from one of our moderators. This message will kindly remind you of the community guidelines and encourage you to consider them in your future interactions.
- Chance Two - An Urgent Notice: If the same behavior continues, you'll receive a second private message. We consider this your final warning, and we'll ask you to seriously reconsider your actions. We understand that we all make mistakes, and this is another opportunity to correct the course.
- Chance Three - A Time Out: Should the guidelines be violated a third time, a temporary or permanent suspension from the community may be necessary. This action would be a last resort, taken to preserve the positivity and respect within our community. We'll send a private message to explain the suspension and the reasons for it.
We'll keep a secure record of these interactions to ensure we're fair and consistent with all members. Remember, we're here to support each other, and these rules are in place to ensure everyone feels welcome and respected.
And finally, if you feel a decision made was unfair, you have the right to appeal by writing to our moderation team at firstname.lastname@example.org. A different moderator will review your appeal to ensure fairness.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in maintaining the supportive atmosphere of the myHana® Community. Thanks for being an integral part of our caring network!